At GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD we value our guests and recognize the importance of privacy.
The Statement below describes our privacy practices for data that we collect:
We request our guests to read this policy document carefully before sharing their personal information with us. By visiting our websites, the guests accept the practices described in this policy document.
GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD collects following personal information :
- Guest name and contact information
- Date of birth
- How they prefer to be addressed in communication from us and Preferred modes of communication;
- Job, designation and business address;
- Spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of credit card,
- Dates of arrival and departure from our hotels / restaurants / other outlets, guests preferences when they stay or dine at GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD
We may also record details on guests who have stayed or dined with other guests at GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD, including their names and contact details.
If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
Usage of personal information collected from its guests:
We use guests’ personal information to provide them with the services requested from GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD, to help them make room reservations.
Information collected regarding their preferences when guests stay or dine at GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD to ensure that guests enjoy similar level of service whenever they stay at GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD.
If a corporate credit card is used, the billing information may be shared with employer and with third parties:
We may use the services of third party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit card billing, reservations services, call centre services, mass mailings, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD.
- GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD may with or without prior notice to its guests, have to share some guest information in order to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD, its guests, employees or the public or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency.
GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD has a strict policy regarding the protection of its guests’ personal information
GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD will take the necessary measures to:
- Protect guests’ personal information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Keep the guests’ personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
- When guests transact online, we seek to protect their personal information that they provide. However, do note that no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
- Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about guest.
Retention of your personal information:
GREENPARK HOTELS AND RESORTS LTD will retain guests’ personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We do not need your consent if we use special categories of your personal information in accordance with our written policy to carry out our legal obligations or exercise specific rights. In limited circumstances, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent. You should be aware that it is not a condition of your contract with us that you agree to any request for consent from us.
To ensure your security
- For your own privacy we advise guests not to include sensitive personal information in any emails they may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow children to submit personal information without prior permission.